Asking for new instructions

Hi all my GO5100 has started cutting in and asking me for new instructions. I can be travelling along minding my own business then suddenly it says I am waiting?????????????? This is doing my head in now anyone out there come across this issue?
Thanks for reading this,

Tom.

It sounds as though your voice recognition is saying "I'm listening" (at least that's what it says in English). Does this occur when the vehicle is relatively quiet, or does this occur as is more commonly the case when the radio is on or someone in the car is talking? Are you using the default 'wake up' phrase of 'Hello TomTom' or have you customized it?

It sounds as though your voice recognition is saying "I'm listening" (at least that's what it says in English). Does this occur when the vehicle is relatively quiet, or does this occur as is more commonly the case when the radio is on or someone in the car is talking? Are you using the default 'wake up' phrase of 'Hello TomTom' or have you customized it?
That's it yes it keeps saying to me "I'm listening" and yes to relatively quiet or when the radio is on it just keeps coming up?

Shouldn't ever happen when things are quiet, but with the radio on, all bets are off, though it shouldn't be frequent.
Again, are you using the standard "Hello TomTom" wake up phrase, or have you customized it?

Ask a Question