Anyone With 815 Canada&USA Map

sab

TomTom Model(s)
540M XXL
I am considering buying the 815Canada/US map but would like to know if a 6 year old bridge in my area has been added.

Anyone with map 815 can you please check.

At this location N 45.46285 W 73.59766

The corner of Monk Boul and St. Patrick there is a Bridge extending Monk Boul past St. Patrick street all the way to Notre-Dame.

I've sent Tomtom a few mapshare updates on this, I was wondering if they actually listen.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am considering buying the 815Canada/US map but would like to know if a 6 year old bridge in my area has been added.

The corner of Monk Boul and St. Patrick there is a Bridge extending Monk Boul past St. Patrick street all the way to Notre-Dame.

I've sent Tomtom a few mapshare updates on this, I was wondering if they actually listen.
Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the bridge just before the Autoroute ?

I just took a look on Google Maps and it is a more update map of Tele-Atlas than the one that TT uses at the moment

This is what the location looks like on my map

pq.jpg

Now, I should mention that my map is North America 8.10 (which is NOT the same as US & Canada 8.10). The NA map is more detailed in spots than would be an equivalent US & Canada map.

It just appears to me that the bridge is there on my map so there is probably a good chance it would also be there in the US & Canada 8.15 map.

But, not a guarantee. Let's hope someone with the specific map can confirm.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

I guess I will be getting a new map seeing as that bridge is finally on the there and the maps are on sale.

Good to hear, sab!

If you get a chance, after a few weeks of testing out the new map, could you post some feedback here on ttforums?

I have the new version, and I am really curious of how it is performing in Canada, but I don't live there so haven't tested it there yet. Would be cool to hear how it is working for you.

Here is a shot from Usa and Cnada 815.2022

Attachments

• TOMTOM.jpg
    TOMTOM.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 364
Good to hear, sab!

If you get a chance, after a few weeks of testing out the new map, could you post some feedback here on ttforums?

I have the new version, and I am really curious of how it is performing in Canada, but I don't live there so haven't tested it there yet. Would be cool to hear how it is working for you.

Just put some $$$ into my heat pump repair :mad: so I may have to delay the map purchase for now.

As soon as I update it I'll let you know how it performs.

Just put some $$$ into my heat pump repair :mad: so I may have to delay the map purchase for now.

As soon as I update it I'll let you know how it performs.

If I were you, I'd wait for the next map version. The next map version should be a major upgrade because major MapShare updates are finally going to be incorporated in the map and the next version is not too far away according to the rumour mill. The other rumour is that we may have access to an update plan such as they now have in Europe.

I had already decided to wait on the next map version but if they offer a subscription service that'll seal the deal for me. :) I'd jump on that if it's a fair cost.

If I were you, I'd wait for the next map version. The next map version should be a major upgrade because major MapShare updates are finally going to be incorporated in the map and the next version is not too far away according to the rumour mill. The other rumour is that we may have access to an update plan such as they now have in Europe.

Thanks for the advice.

Ask a Question