Anyone know what this is all about?

Yep. There are a bunch of the free voices that you can find here in the forums available via TTH. Have not looked at POIs yet.

I tried to share my Startup images, but following the instructions, I do not get the chance to browse anything - it just comes up and says No Content in TTHome... Figure it's a bug - but some people are able to do it because there are startup images you can download. *shrug*

I tried to share my Startup images, but following the instructions, I do not get the chance to browse anything - it just comes up and says No Content in TTHome... Figure it's a bug - but some people are able to do it because there are startup images you can download. *shrug*

GO Emulator still won't function with a Mac.:mad:

tomtom home software

download the new tomtom home software to access the new community such as free utilities to change your map colours, new voices etc.

sharing

all about the new sharing features available with the new tomtom home software. Check it out.

I think this is a great feature in Tomtom Home. The options to customize your tomtom are greater and easier to find. I just wish it would take you back to the page you were on after you add a new item.

I think this is a great feature in Tomtom Home. The options to customize your tomtom are greater and easier to find. I just wish it would take you back to the page you were on after you add a new item.

Ease of use doesn't seem to have been a priority for the software developers of TTHome, does it?

SO has anyone actually shared any content you created? Like startup images? Maybe I am missing some crucial step in this - but I can't figure out what it is.

I've shared 3 Car icons: Rad Racer, Blank, Scion XB.
1 POI: Starbucks - US
I've also made a incoming phone call sound that verbally says: "Incoming phone Call" but doesn't work on my 920 because my Phone is the one that rings and not the TomTom. I would like to send it to another handsfree user to test if it works. anyone interested?

I can't get it to share anything at all... Supposedly a browse button and/or content is supposed to appear with a SHARE button... But I don't get any of that.
Just tried it with POIs and my TTHome is currently frozen with a second TTHome appearing on my start bar - oh, the 2nd disappeared and then I got an exception fault with the original - and it closed.
LOL I guess TT doesn't want my content! :)

SO has anyone actually shared any content you created? Like startup images? Maybe I am missing some crucial step in this - but I can't figure out what it is.

I shared probably 20 or so custom POIs. All of the rental car ones (Hertz, Avis, National, Enterprise, Dollar, Budget etc), a bunch of gas stations (Exxon, Mobile, Shell, 76, Texaco, Arco etc), the Apple store one, Jersey Mike's subs, Ross and Marshals, Grocery stores (Ralphs, Albertsons, Vons, Trader Joe's) and so on. Almost all of them are the same ones I have posted here in the forums.

Did you make them using tthome method (SAT file and GIF) ? I'm not having any luck.

Yep. Make sure the files are in the directory raster ,all lowercase.
Check that the text file .sat isn't sat.txt, and that you reverse lat, long for the corners of the gif.

I've shared 3 Car icons: Rad Racer, Blank, Scion XB.
1 POI: Starbucks - US
I've also made a incoming phone call sound that verbally says: "Incoming phone Call" but doesn't work on my 920 because my Phone is the one that rings and not the TomTom. I would like to send it to another handsfree user to test if it works. anyone interested?

Pedro - I saw your Starbucks POI on TomTom Home tonight, and a lot of others on there as well

Yep. Make sure the files are in the directory raster ,all lowercase.
Check that the text file .sat isn't sat.txt, and that you reverse lat, long for the corners of the gif.

I'm still not having any luck. Wrote Sat file with notepad just tried reversing lat,and long and nothing. This is what I get when I look in properties.
"level1.SAT" Any other thoughts. Heres my file.
level1.gif

Ask a Question