Anyone know how to change voice on Citroen C5X in-car navigation?

You have to deselect automatic mode before changing it manually. Once done, you can reselect automatic mode.
It's the time of arrival that's not updating as it's about 15 hours out.
I have done the Citroën infotainment clock to the right time but can not get the sat nav to display the correct arrival time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Re: Sat Nav voice. I purchased my Citroen C5X Shine Plus in Oct 2022. It had a very nice, posh femaie UK voice. When I took it for its first service in Oct 2023, there were a shed load of downloads installed. Sadly, my posh UK women remained in the garage and In return I got the irritating US female voice. So this proves that there is a UK voice available. At my next service I shall ask for the UK voice back!!!

Re: Sat Nav voice. I purchased my Citroen C5X Shine Plus in Oct 2022. It had a very nice, posh femaie UK voice. When I took it for its first service in Oct 2023, there were a shed load of downloads installed. Sadly, my posh UK women remained in the garage and In return I got the irritating US female voice. So this proves that there is a UK voice available. At my next service I shall ask for the UK voice back!!!
I HAVE NEVER HAD A UK VOICE AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT
B

Ask a Question