Anyone found Gunny R. Lee Ermey

Has anyone found a link to the host of Mail Call and Sgt off the Movie Full Metal Jacket ,Gunny R. Lee Ermey voice for the TomTom?

Has anyone found a link to the host of Mail Call and Sgt off the Movie Full Metal Jacket ,Gunny R. Lee Ermey voice for the TomTom?

Holy crap, he should record his voice for Tom Tom, I'd pay almost anything to hear him yell from my ONE!!!:D

This is my TOMTOM. There are many like it but this "one" is mine. My TOMTOM is my best friend!

I'm gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to turn that stupid lookin' car around, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!

This is my TOMTOM. There are many like it but this "one" is mine. My TOMTOM is my best friend!

I'm gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to turn that stupid lookin' car around, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow, quite the bump in a two year old thread! Questionable quality in that gunney voice, IMHO.

numb nuts that was your turn, are your eye ballin me boy. are you goin to turn on that road or does your momma have to do that for ya too

Ask a Question