any ideas?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 300, GO 730 GO 630 GO 900
i have 2 go 300s ,both work really well.plus i have a go 730.the 1st go i got about 3 1/2 years ago for 485.00 (ouch), the second got off of ebay for 25 and got it working.the only thing is it didnt come with mount.been looking for mount but do not want to spend more that what i got unit for..had a friend give me his broken go classic thinking the mount would work but it doesnt.was wondering if i could trade the internals of the units that way the 300 would work with classic mount or should i not mess with something thats working taking a chance on screwing it up.wanted to give one to girlfriend and one to my mom.

Last edited:
Gosh, I would think it's easier not to rip the guts out of one unit just to try to make it fit a mount for another, if I understand you correctly.

Go to mountguys.com and see what's offered for your type of units..........

you understand correctly.everywhere i have looked wants 30 or 40 dollars or more.i dont want to really spend that much if possible.i see all day long on ebay these go 300s without mounts .where did they all go?

the mount does not include the power shoe which is what i need the most,if i had power shoe i could use the suction cup arm that i have for the go classic.the shoe they want 50 dollars for plus shipping.

Attachments

• power shoe.jpg
    power shoe.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 318

Ask a Question