920 Still Waiting.....

looks like they have it from their website, as I do not see any indication of "pre order" but I'll call ahead next week to make sure.:D

When the 720 came out and wasn't in Canada yet, Radioworld had it advertised on their site as new. When I called them to ask if they have it in stock, they told me they wouldn't have it for at least a month. Soon after, they changed it to 'Accepting Pre-Orders'.

Even when Best Buy eventually was getting stock of teh 720, that store still didn't have it. I doubt very much they have the 920 in stock but I could be wrong.

When the 720 came out and wasn't in Canada yet, Radioworld had it advertised on their site as new. When I called them to ask if they have it in stock, they told me they wouldn't have it for at least a month. Soon after, they changed it to 'Accepting Pre-Orders'.

Even when Best Buy eventually was getting stock of teh 720, that store still didn't have it. I doubt very much they have the 920 in stock but I could be wrong.

Bought mine at Best Buy in Michigan last week. Wasn't available via the Amazon or Best Buy online stores but had it at the local Best Buy.

I think it should be released any day now as both best buy and can comp have lowered their prices on the GO 720.

I've built enough strength to last out and wait for the GO 920 :eek:

Just ordered the 920 from Costco. They had it for $399.99 after their discount and the TomTom rebate. Shipping is only $9.99. Should have it in a couple of weeks.

Ask a Question