920 Map Upgrade policy

F22

I noticed the following link about Map Upgrades for ONE YEAR

http://www.tomtom.com/page/1yearmaps

My "certificate" issued with a US 920, sold at Costco (online), appears limited to the FIRST 30 days. But more interesting is that the certificate indicates that it is for the 720 model!!!!!

I guess email or calls are in order.

Anyone know what the policy is?

Interesting indeed. I also got that certificate with my 920 but have not really looked at it closely. I will be getting it out tonight though! Thanks for the heads up. I also read elsewhere that someone called TT about this exact certificate and was told to wait until after the first of the year to redeem their code. If anyone has more info, please share!

My GO920 from Amazon also has the 1 year free maps. I thought it was a good deal when Amazon had it for $529 but this really made it a great deal.

Free maps

My 920 came with a certificate for 1 year of free maps. However, when I logged onto the TomTom web site to activate the certificate I was told to come back after 28 JAN 08 to register it.

Ask a Question