730GO Bluetooth Question

I have a GO 730 and use it bluetooth to my helmet on my motorcycle. Works great to listen to music and hear directions bluetooth to my helmet. My questions is "is there anyway to get my phone calls to also come thru bluetooth through the tomtom 730 Go to my helmet bluetooth.. now don't let me mislead you...I can do a seperate bluetooth connection (my chatterbox xbi bluetooth intercom allows upto 2 seperate bluetooth connections at the sametime) however it would be much much easier to make ONE bluetooth connection and when a call comes through I will see it on the 730 GO and then when I have it set to auto answer it would come through my helmet like all the other audio. Is this possible? Right now if I have the phone bluetooth connected to the tt 730 go all of my audio comes bluetooth to my helmet as a HIFI connection HOWEVER the phone calls once accepted still come thru the external TT speaker! What can I do here?

..I can do a seperate bluetooth connection (my chatterbox xbi bluetooth intercom allows upto 2 seperate bluetooth connections at the sametime) however it would be much much easier to make ONE bluetooth connection and when a call comes through I will see it on the 730 GO and then when I have it set to auto answer it would come through my helmet like all the other audio.

bluetooth motorcycle intercom

how are you able to bluetooth to your helmet? I have the 730 and it will not recognize the bluetooth that came with my rider.

I use a Chatterbox Xbi bluetooth to my TT 730....I installed a 16gb SD Card in the 730 with about 4,000 songs on it and the 730 will send my music and directions bluetooth to my Chatterbox Xbi and the Xbi will also handle all my phone calls to my Verizon XV6700 Pda phone....I can recieve calls from anyone and the Xbi will handle calling my last called number with a simple touch of a button...plus will act as my intecom to my wife on the back of the bike AND will also stream or send my music to my wife as well! ALL wirelessly!! It really is the perfect set up!

Ask a Question