720 freezing and Tripmaster

Tripmaster certainly gives these units a great deal of flexibility! Awesome program. I am experiencing a freeze of the 720 when I exit the TM app back to the navigation screen. The map locks up and does not reflect the movement of my vehicle. Turning the unit off and then back on gives functionality again, but the route is lost and I have to start the Navigate To function over. Anyone else having this trouble?? It does not seem to lock up when TM is just minimized, just when the app is stopped, and it doesn't happen every time...

I had to stop using Tripmaster on my ONE because it was just not functioning well at all. There are a lot of delays when trying to access options and change them and just takes forever to close out of the program.

I really don't think there is anything we can do unless TomTom releases and updated SDK so the developer can accommodate the changes in NavCore 7.

Tripmaster problems on TT Go510

I love Tripmaster !!!! This is exactly what I was looking for a long time. This was only feature I admired at Garmin. But?
My GO510 gets scrambled screen when I try to adjust some settings (e.g. time zone) and it looks like the Tripmaster slows down my TomTom a lot. It takes sometimes up to 10 sec. to show current speed at Tripmaster display. There is more problems I encountered.
Is there any web site I could submit the bugs? I would love to have Tripmaster work perfectly. Thanks.

Ask a Question