720 Battery Life

I am experiencing less than stellar battery life with my 720. The unit was purchased about a month ago, and although fully charged, I don't seem to get more than 1.5 to 2 hours of battery life before the unit shuts down. The advertised life of the battery is approx 4 to 5 hours and I am not close to getting that... Any tips on how to get more life out of this bugger without plugging it in??

If you don't use bluetooth, you can disable that along with wireless data as that can drain on the battery.

Another thing you can do is lower the brightness setting if you have set it really high like 100%. That can also help.

I am experiencing less than stellar battery life with my 720. The unit was purchased about a month ago, and although fully charged, I don't seem to get more than 1.5 to 2 hours of battery life before the unit shuts down. The advertised life of the battery is approx 4 to 5 hours and I am not close to getting that... Any tips on how to get more life out of this bugger without plugging it in??

I heard that the FM transmitter also use a lot of power.

Ask a Question