540S Pro-Clip Mount

TomTom Model(s)
540S
I just received a Brodit ProClip mount for my TomTom 540S. This is the mount that is sold from the Tomtom website and fits a 2008 Honda Accord.

My initial reaction was disbelief. This thing is huge! It is so heavy duty and large that I could never hope to conceal it or disguise it as anything other than a GPS mount. Any crook looking inside my car would immediately spot this thing and know I might have a GPS hidden somewhere in my car. It's like building a childs play house using concrete and steel I-beams. Way over kill in my opinion.

I'm not sure if I will use it.

Last edited:
Consider fitting the Brodit mini move it clip to both the car Pro-clip and to the TomTom mount, this way you can easily slip the mount off the pro clip and hide it away leaving just the Pro clip on show - Mike

Thank you for the suggestion, Mike.

I looked at the ProClip website and decided to order this part. I want to be able to leave the ProClip attached to my car when I leave it and possibly disguise it as something else. That way I can take the GPS and the mount with me and not have anything left inside my car that screams "GPS, GPS, GPS inside".

I'll send an update with photos when it arrives.

Last edited:

Ask a Question