3 Questions Plz.

Hi all.

i have 3 simple question and i would like to know about them.

1- i bought SD card, 4 GB. and i have it already in my tomtom, but when i Go to TT home to update my GPS i see 2 Options. 1 of the 2 Options is to Select the SD card, and the SD card empty i have nothing in there. should i move my stuff there to to SD or just leave it as it now !!!

2- when i Go to option "Recent Destination" and i want to delete address, it delete all my recent destination how can i delete 1 address and leave the rest!!!

3- Here I am on my way to go to somewhere and my GPS already navigated to the address i want to go to but i decided to change my mind., how can i cancel the Trip on my GPS???

thats all for today, Thanks alot.

1- i bought SD card, 4 GB. and i have it already in my tomtom, but when i Go to TT home to update my GPS i see 2 Options. 1 of the 2 Options is to Select the SD card, and the SD card empty i have nothing in there. should i move my stuff there to to SD or just leave it as it now !!!
Both internal memory and external SD card can be used simultaneously on all GO, so you do whatever you want; moving or not is up to you

2- when i Go to option "Recent Destination" and i want to delete address, it delete all my recent destination how can i delete 1 address and leave the rest!!!
One for ALL or none. Can't just delete the selected

3- Here I am on my way to go to somewhere and my GPS already navigated to the address i want to go to but i decided to change my mind., how can i cancel the Trip on my GPS???

thats all for today, Thanks alot.
Tab on the navigating screen to bring up the Main Menu, depends on what model (and NC) you have, the Clear Route button could be on the second page or third page.

Ask a Question