XXL - Tracking your map corrections

TomTom Model(s)
XXL IQ Europe
Can I track the map changes that I have made on the device?? I have just logged onto TT's website but cannot see how to track the correction that was uploaded yesterday.

Del

Last edited by a moderator:
. . .Incidentally, can I track the map changes that I have made on the device?? I have just logged onto TT's website but cannot see how to track the correction that was uploaded yesterday.

Del

Dell, another (better?) way to report corrections is to go to this link where you can "See my Previous Report." My most recent correction was submited less than 2 weeks ago and has been accepted. At least I know they are looking at the recommended change. Time will tell . . .

Followed that link, but couldn't see "See my Previous Report" anywhere. Tried signing in (again) and navigating back to that page - still can't see it. It has just got the grren pin and says "Locate your Report".

Del

Followed that link, but couldn't see "See my Previous Report" anywhere. Tried signing in (again) and navigating back to that page - still can't see it. It has just got the grren pin and says "Locate your Report".

Del

Sorry Del - I was implying that perhaps a 'better' way for reporting changes to maps, is to do the report on the TomTom webpage (my link above), then, once your report is filed, you can go back to that webpage and check the status of your report :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Alfie, and apols for mis-reading your first answer.

So it would appear that any map corrections you make on the device and which are subsequently uploaded remain invisible, even to the originator!

Del

Ask a Question