xxl-s newbie question

i have just purchased the 330xl-s model. does this model have live traffic updates?

can i use free downloadable voices on this model? i think that i read some where that xxl-s model are not compatiable for this.

Thanks

Sorry, can't help you with your traffic question as I don't have a cell phone nor specific antenna...

As for voices, there are two types: human voices and computer voices. The latter are the ones to use for text to speech meaning it can say street names and give more information than human voices. They can both be downloaded from TT Home with the option to add maps etc. Computer voices are free and human voices are a mix of free and for a fee. Computer voices are rather large and you may need to delete your present voice to be able to download another one. Whatever you do, do a full backup of your TT before doing any updating. Look at the sticky questions in the forums here for instructions about the backup.

Ask a Question