xxl lags

TomTom Model(s)
xxl 535
Ok I have a xxl , super delay almost 10 20 seconds some times between continue and navigate to etc. have reinstalled maps have not formatted , checked to see if needed defrag whole sec is totally red? any thought suggestions ideas?:confused:

Ok I have a xxl , super delay almost 10 20 seconds some times between continue and navigate to etc. have reinstalled maps have not formatted , checked to see if needed defrag whole sec is totally red? any thought suggestions ideas?:confused:
Do you have your device set to display a lot of POI locations? That can slow things down when on the road, although 10-20 seconds sounds really excessive.

Go into the "Display on Map" menu and try unchecking all of the POI categories to see if that makes a difference.

With best wishes,
- Tom -

that seemed to help I will know when I go out driving for sure any reason my map files show fragged? cant defrag them?

There is no reason to defrag your maps. It's a long technical explanation, but trust me when I advise that defragging DOS file systems (and most everything else) that are stored on flash memory is pretty pointless. Don't fret about it.

Ask a Question