XL and XXL Software Update Offered Today - app 9.151

TomTom Model(s)
XL 350TM
I connected my TomTom XL 350TM just a few minutes ago and TT Home offered a software update for XL and XXL. It mentioned a link at tomtom.com for more information on what was included in the update.

However, I neglected to note the exact website (tomtom.com/????) before I installed the update. I was wondering if someone could share the link with me.

I'm really curious if the software update fixed the volume and Text to Speech issue where max volume couldn't go above 85%.

Thanks!

Well, this link is the one that normally provides info regarding application updates, not that it's very informative.

typing 6141 after the / gets you to it)

Well, this link is the one that normally provides info regarding application updates, not that it's very informative.

typing 6141 after the / gets you to it)

Thanks for the really fast reply. Guess the only way to tell if volume issue is corrected is to try using it at 100% max setting.

When I asked TT Support via email about this they responded that it would be fixed in the next software update but were unable to to tell me when that software update would be released. I'm thinking this is it.

Ask a Question