XL 340M and XL 340TM

Hi,

I am researching my first purchase of a GPS and am considering either the XL 340M or the XL 340TM.

Should I be concerned that there is no provision for expanding the memory in the XL 340TM? Would I be better of going with the XL 340M because the memory can be expanded?

I am not sure how the "Traffic Update" feature works in the XL 340TM and wonder if it is worth having that feature over the expanded memory feature of the XL 340M.

Thank you,

Bwilcox

You are under a misconception. The 340 models do NOT have an sdhc expansion slot at all. The only difference between the models you've listed is that the 'T' model has lifetime traffic via a combined car charger/rds-tmc antenna included.

Thanks for the information

You are under a misconception. The 340 models do NOT have an sdhc expansion slot at all. The only difference between the models you've listed is that the 'T' model has lifetime traffic via a combined car charger/rds-tmc antenna included.

Hi,

Thanks for clearing this up! I read in a review for the 340 T and 340TM that the "TM" had an expansion slot while the "T" did not.

Bwilcox

Ask a Question