XL 250 Problem

TomTom Model(s)
GO750
Hi
I am a new member from New Zealand (luckily from Wellington in the North Island not from Christchurch in the South Island where the earthquake occurre) that said we4 had a 4.6 quake last night well this morning at approx 0220 and another 3.6 this afternoon at approx 1255 but they were 30km deep so did not cause any damage.

Now for my problem.
I purchaced my XL 250 1 week ago and am relativly happy with the operation (pity it cannoy do multiple away points) but I have just noticed that since I upgraded to 9.151, I have lost all control of speed cameras.

The unit still warns when approaching them but I cannot find any way of adding or deleting then.

Is this just a problem I am having or is it a BUG?

Any comments would be appreciated

Does by any chance the unit have a Services icon? If so, you may find sub menus for Safety Cameras there.

(as an aside, my wife is currently in Auckland and got there a day before the terrible earthquake in Christchurch. A tragedy in a lovely city we enjoyed visiting a few years ago).

No, there is not a Services icon. I know someone else that has a TT XL 250 and he tells me that the same thing happened to him when he upgraded !!!

Sorry, I wasn't expectimg any problems so did NOT backup.

I do like the additional features of the upgrade i.e. being able to create custom POI catagory, option for auto switching between day and night and illunination levels.

Ask a Question