Wrong country - how can I change it?

I just got my Tomtom one 3rd edition today. But for some reason it is set to a place called Tamuning GU. I live in the USA! It won't find me on the map at all. I've updated it. I tried to reset it. No luck. Can anyone help me?

I tried that, but now have no maps!

What a piece of $#!+ this $349 is lately. I bought it April first, and ever since connecting to HOME it has been nothing but trouble.

First I downloaded and installed map 715 for free, then I lost some sounds. Tonight I get an e-mail from tomtom with an attachment to save, unzip, copy to my tomtom drive letter.

I got the tomtom sound on startup back, but it was only showing the Guam map. What a bunch of crap! I don't need Guam, I need my 715 USA_Canada map back!

If they don't email me the free map back, and it doesn't install itself where it needs to function properly, it is going back to Office Depot with "No maps found!" and I'm getting a new one and not dealing with HOME.

No I didn't back up and shouldn't have to. These files should be "hidden files" if you try to look at the contents of the drive in "My computer" to prevent this crap! :mad:

What a piece of $#!+ this $349 is lately. I bought it April first, and ever since connecting to HOME it has been nothing but trouble.

First I downloaded and installed map 715 for free, then I lost some sounds. Tonight I get an e-mail from tomtom with an attachment to save, unzip, copy to my tomtom drive letter.

I got the tomtom sound on startup back, but it was only showing the Guam map. What a bunch of crap! I don't need Guam, I need my 715 USA_Canada map back!

If they don't email me the free map back, and it doesn't install itself where it needs to function properly, it is going back to Office Depot with "No maps found!" and I'm getting a new one and not dealing with HOME.

No I didn't back up and shouldn't have to. These files should be "hidden files" if you try to look at the contents of the drive in "My computer" to prevent this crap! :mad:

You paid $349 for an XL-S? I'd take it back, and get one for $249 and by that time TT will have fixed their latest Home patch issue. :)

Ask a Question