When were US_Canada 6.75 maps released?

TomTom Model(s)
One v4
Does anyone know when these maps were released? Originally I thought 6.75 was only for the NA maps but recently I was told by TT that they were available for the smaller US_Canada map too. I am pretty irrated by it since I had complained about the map errors a while ago and again recently when they got me going the wrong way and just today I received a response from them telling me to buy the new maps. I am just wondering when they came out so i can see if I can fight for the free update in 30 days. Until recently I don't remember TT listing the revision of the maps they have available so I never knew this was available. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Well I bought mine in June or July so I should have a chance of getting the updates I guess. Anyone have recommendations on how to get them to do it? I haven't had very good luck with TT online support...would calling be better?

Well I bought mine in June or July so I should have a chance of getting the updates I guess. Anyone have recommendations on how to get them to do it? I haven't had very good luck with TT online support...would calling be better?

Typically emails from support aren't very particularly helpful. If getting an update for a map, you have a better chance if you call them.

Ask a Question