Powered mount

TomTom Model(s)
go 630
Can anyone recommend a good powered mount, preferable adjustable in length or a little longer than the standard mount, for TT 630? It would be wired directly into the fusebox. No traffic connection needed.

Thank you.

The CarComm x30 mount is a decent bit of hardware, study the pictures and other hadware that would be needed to mount it in your car, but its a quality product - Mike

As far as an actualy window mount, I bought a Panavise 809-AMPS and have been completely happy with it. It hasn't come off in over a week, where the stock mount would come off every 2-3 days. It holds the unit out a bit farther than the stock mount.

As far as an actualy window mount, I bought a Panavise 809-AMPS and have been completely happy with it. It hasn't come off in over a week, where the stock mount would come off every 2-3 days. It holds the unit out a bit farther than the stock mount.

It's not powered though. The OP is looking for a powered mount.

It's not powered though. The OP is looking for a powered mount.

But the Carcom will mount onto the Panavise. He was looking for a mount that is a little longer, also. I have mine mounted on the lower windshield on the drivers side and I can operate it very easily without leaning forward.

Of course, it also depends on the windshield.

Can anyone recommend a good powered mount, preferable adjustable in length or a little longer than the standard mount, for TT 630? It would be wired directly into the fusebox. No traffic connection needed.

Thank you.

Have you checked out the ProClip Solutions for TomTom?

ProClip Mounting System?-?Device Holders

This is a "Two-Part" solution, so it is suggested that you get a vehicle specific bracket to go with one of the above Device Holders.

I will admit, this is a little pricy, but I got Two complete sets for my TomTom 740 LIVE (one for my truck and one for the "Family Car) and I LOVE IT!!!!

Hope you find this suggestion useful!

Jon

Ask a Question