Whats up with TT home

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
I have read there is a new version but I have never been offered the download for the new program. I have connected about 5 times in the last 2 weeks and no updates for home. I got the last home version 2.1 I beleive no problem but not the 2.2

Am I missing anything?

I have read there is a new version but I have never been offered the download for the new program. I have connected about 5 times in the last 2 weeks and no updates for home. I got the last home version 2.1 I beleive no problem but not the 2.2

Am I missing anything?
Did you try going to HELP -> CHECK FOR UPDATE? It's not automatically downloaded/offered (thank god, with the issues the updates have caused people!)

Am I missing anything?
It's a different layout with a couple of minor feature additions. The way to get it is to go to the TomTom web site and check under the TomTomPlus Services (don't ask me why they put it there). From that point, you can download a new version if you like.

2.2 hasn't hurt me here yet, but I haven't benefited by it in any way that I can see, either.

Ask a Question