Version 810.1907 Maps no lane images

TomTom Model(s)
GO920
I didn't have time to look in detail because I have to go to work, but after upgrading my maps I get the error message that my map and or software is not compatible. The software is App 8.010 ( 9369/080529) OS: 190943

Any suggestions on how to make it work?

thanks in advance

joe

I didn't have time to look in detail because I have to go to work, but after upgrading my maps I get the error message that my map and or software is not compatible. The software is App 8.010 ( 9369/080529) OS: 190943

Any suggestions on how to make it work?

thanks in advance

joe

That the version I'm using at the images work just fine for me. I'm starting to wonder if TT released the updated version of the APP with the same version and date information. We need to check the APP file size to see if there is a difference.

What's the name of the app stored on the PC?

When did you load the current APP?

Remember that TomTom made the 8.010 firmware available to x20 users for a few hours one day, then pulled it? The firmware release became available a week or so later, maybe two. Supposedly, the 'new' firmware' was exactly the same as the old one. But, maybe not ...:confused:

Perhaps the OP could remove the firmware application from the unit and download and install again.

I am sorry, I don't know what you are referring when you ask what app is stored on the pc, and I don't know when it was updated, but probably a while back as I know I did not have the TomTom phone home for several weeks.

Ask a Question