vehicle mount for ONE XL-S

Somehow I've managed to misplace the factory supplied suction cup mount for my ONE XL-S. Seems like everywhere I look, the replacement comes with the vehicle power adaptor. I already HAVE an extra vehicle power adaptor, and really don't need a third one. I've found a couple of makers of mounts that are different from the factory one. Not sure how secure they are - the factory mount seemed VERY secure, yet easy enough to remove the GPS from the mount when necessary. I have the Bracketron UFM-100BL Nav-Mat GPS Friction Dash Pad, which I used on my California vacation. It worked fine in my rent car, a Ford Taurus, and in my Dodge Dakota pickup with the factory suction cup mount on top of both dashboards.

So what sources, brands, etc, etc, have my fellow TomTom Forums users found to be useful?

Thanks!

Couldn't have asked for any better info any quicker, SShadow! :D Thanks!!

2 pages of different mounts, including (I think) the best price on the TomTom oem mount with power supply and the industrial strength RAM mounts.

Anyone else???

Did you check the TomTom Home site for accessories? I'm sure I saw those there, I just received the Vent mounts from mountguys.com very fast service and the mounts are so, so I got two, one for each vehicle, one vehicle works great and the other, well will have to see how it holds up, I also have a mount for my motorcycle which works really good.

Ask a Question