Using One 3rd to Map My Past.

I am trying to figure out how to use my tomtom for mapping my routes and I am hoping someone can help. I currently take my TomTom on bike rides and runs around my town and want to track where I have been. Is there a feature that I can use to tell it.. "Start now, track where I have been and when I tell you map it?" I don't mind pulling it out and hitting a few buttons to tell it new navpoints.

I want to see how far I have biked/ran so I can see my progress through the year.

I appreciate anyones help.

Thanks

Magnum

I am trying to figure out how to use my tomtom for mapping my routes and I am hoping someone can help. I currently take my TomTom on bike rides and runs around my town and want to track where I have been. Is there a feature that I can use to tell it.. "Start now, track where I have been and when I tell you map it?" I don't mind pulling it out and hitting a few buttons to tell it new navpoints.

I want to see how far I have biked/ran so I can see my progress through the year.

I appreciate anyones help.

Thanks

Magnum
You would need Tripmaster:
http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/tripmaster.php?lang=uk
and then itinerary functionality:
http://home.comcast.net/~spheasant1/Custom_menu.html

I have a TomTom One 3rd edition. Nowhere on the site does it read that it works with the 3rd. However I'm assuming you posted this knowing that I was using the 3rd (in my subject line) so perhaps it was left out just in error?

Just wanted to verify before I start playing around with a working TomTom.

I have a TomTom One 3rd edition. Nowhere on the site does it read that it works with the 3rd. However I'm assuming you posted this knowing that I was using the 3rd (in my subject line) so perhaps it was left out just in error?

Just wanted to verify before I start playing around with a working TomTom.
Your v3 is basically the same as any other ONE, the only difference being that there is no SD slot. I have loaded Tripmaster onto my v2, and it works just fine.

MagnumVP, just curious, how do you carry your TT1 while running? In your hand, attached to an armband, or in a fanny pack, etc? Isn't it a bit large and heavy for running?
Thanks, Rob

Carrying It

If I am running I hold it in my hand, it is a bit large, but it helps me relax my hands while I'm running. It also give me something focus on, other then, "I'm tired, how much longer?" Ever once in a while I will see what the status is and where I have gone.

If I'm riding my bike I put it in my pocket of the jersey. Works out just fine there.

If I am running I hold it in my hand, it is a bit large, but it helps me relax my hands while I'm running. It also give me something focus on, other then, "I'm tired, how much longer?" Ever once in a while I will see what the status is and where I have gone.

If I'm riding my bike I put it in my pocket of the jersey. Works out just fine there.
You might be able to find a bike mount somewhere...

I tried to install tripmaster and everything worked except when I got to the point in which I tap the tripmaster on my tomtom. The icon is not there. I have a tomtom one 3rd edition. Do i need to do something different?

Ricky

Ask a Question