US Maps Go 500

Hi, I have a Go 500. I want to buy the USA map sim card, but it only mentions 520, 530, etc etc. Does anyone know if they work with the Go 500

A couple of our supermods (Andy_P and Mikealder) are UK based. They normally check in here at least once a day and, most likely, will see your query and be able to respond appropriately.

We never had the 500 model here in North America and don't have experience with that device or maps sold on cards.

So, make sure to check back later..............:)

You need to use TomTom Home to purchase the new map and add it to your memory card, the device you have got can only use a card up to 2GB in capacity so I would suggest you get a new card and copy everything from the old card to the new card then add the USA map.
This should result in you having the UK/ European map on one card and the USA map on the other (handy for the drive to the airport) then simply swap out the cards. Be aware when you get to America it might take longer than normal to acquire a GPS position fix and the same when you return to the UK, this is normal - Mike

Ask a Question