Two TomToms with One Home

TomTom Model(s)
910 & One
I started out with a 910 when I installed TomTom home. After several months I decided to purchase a One when the prices came down. Somehow, when I registered the One with myTomTom Home, my account got associated with the One instead of the 910. Now when I try to connect to Home with my 910 I get a message saying the device is not connected to that account, and would I like to logon with another account or register the new device with another account. I always say no and another message informs me that I cannot update without a new account for this device. It thens appears to check for updates and for the past several days it has reported NO UPDATES. I have called TomTom several times and it appears that they don't seem to know either if I can have two devices with just one account. Does anyone else have this problem?

I had that same problem when I tested a 910 a few months ago. I had a 910 and a ONE. My solution was to register another account using a different email address for the 910. I had to keep the two completely separate, using 2 different accounts. It was a pain, but it was the only solution for me.

it's nice when you own your own domain name... you can creatre as many as you need and make bogus ones for stuff you really don't...

Ask a Question