Two times shown on One

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
My unit displays two different times and I don't understand why. The time shown in the GPS part of the window on the main screen is different from the time shown when you go to the set time option. There is about a one hour difference, with the time in the GPS window being wrong and one hour ahead of the Set time. Tried the Sync option but it did not change anything. Can't figure out why.

Have tried changing the time manually in the Time Option and then clicking done? In other words, don't press sync, change the time to something else and see if that changes the main window time.

There is always the reset button also.

The two times are probably this: one is time til you reach your destination. The other is the true time. Unless you check the box to show both on the main screen, you'll only see time to destination.

Oh good point.

The time on the Navigation Screen (where you see the map) is the ETA, that won't match the time seen in the Main Menu screen (where you choose options)

Yep, exactly. I have both on my main nav screen, so I see what time it currently is vs. my ETA. It's in prefs somewhere.

Clarification

Just so the OP knows what we're talking about, here are some screen shots:

The pic below shows the ETA of your destination (highlighted in red)
dump783192108.jpg

The pic below shows the current time (highlighted in red)
dump783192109.jpg

NOTE: I have a custom menu so my Main Menu will look different from yours.

Thanks everyone. Went to Status Options and it turned out to be the Arrival Time that I was seeing. My destination was a little less than an hour from my home. Should have read the manual more carefully.

Glad you got it sorted. And thanks to digital-flex for the screen shots. I enjoy seeing how others have theirs setup, ie color schemes and options. :)

Ask a Question