US 101 sometimes pronounced ?us one hundred and one"

Has anyone noticed (maybe with the new 870 maps) that highway US 101 sometimes pronounced ?us one hundred and one" instead of "u s one oh one".

I have done the workarounds found in the two above posts. The problem is that it only does this some times and other times it behaves as it should. Strange?

I guess that's pmaybe down to how it is spelt in different places in the map data?

Or does it sometimes say it differently in the SAME place?

It?s always at the same stretch of roads, so it looks like that the latest map, 870 has it spelled differently at these places.

I have done the workarounds found in the two above posts. The problem is that it only does this some times and other times it behaves as it should. Strange?

I've found it will map "us 501" properly ("us 5 oh 1"), but only if that is the only or first route given. If there are multiple routes such as "us 15/us 501" the pattern matching fails.

Is there any doc about how the pattern matching and substitution works?

Ask a Question