Two Maps Sets on Two SD Cards

TomTom Model(s)
Via 135. "Lifetime" Europe map. Purchased USA map. Old TT GO 930T as backup and for ITN use!
I am just installing my newly purchased TomTom6 to my IPAQ PDA. I have bought TT6 with maps of North America (on DVD) and, separately, maps of Western Europe. (I live in Spain and visit North America).

I have installed the TT software to the device memory and maps for N.America are now installing to one SD card. Can I then install my Western Europe maps to another SD card and will they be recognised by Tomtom?

Many thanks

Hello johnash and welcome to the site!

You will need to install the TT6 app onthe second card, but it should work fine. I'm not a PDA user, so I can't say for certain. If you installed the App on the PDA and it points tot he SD card for the Map, you should be fine. Each map will need to be activated. But yes, you can use multiple maps. i have a ONE and a second SD card, works fine for me.

That's great. Thanks. I'll report how it all goes.

Seems a great forum.

Ask a Question