TTOne and Pontiac Montana

TomTom Model(s)
One
I am looking for a mount that will fit a 01 montana, the windscreen is very far forward and its tough to reach it. Also, where in Toronto sells it?

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
I bought the TT mount solution from Proclip and am very happy with it. I ordered it last week Monday (April 23) and recieved it on Wednesday (April 25) so the service is very fast. It is a bit expensive especially with shipping added on but a good investment.

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Hey, DF Im glad you received your proclip order fast. How is it working for you? we need some pics :D

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Hey, DF Im glad you received your proclip order fast. How is it working for you? we need some pics :D
Yeah, very speedy! You should take comission because it was your pics that made me bought it :D

The pics will come as soon as I clean up the car LOL!

btw, I love it.

TomTom Model(s)
Im just looking for a good 910 mount on the vent! Or somewhere close to the steering wheel area...mounting the 910 on the windshield is OK but a bit far away for my tastes (havent got the entire remote action down yet...LOL)

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Pedro,

Funny you should ask...LOL...I was just out in the garage messing around with where to put the 910....Turns out I cannot remove the vent piece as depicted in the Arat site. My MkV jetta requires the removal of the trim pieces all around the vent just to gain access to it...it does NOT just slide out as in the example from the PDF you sent...that is from a MkIV jetta...so out of luck there.

I dont want to cut the dash in any way because, who knows, I may get a Garmin!!! I hear they are the BOMB!:rolleyes:

HEHEHE....but I really dont want to cut the dash...so I moved it to my left side on the windshield...unfortunately the state of Texas requires me to put stickers there.

Ill figure something out! I like your setup but I have no idea how you got the big metal plate there in the first place.

TomTom Model(s)
Pedro you may be onto something.....ill post some of this in another thread as to not hijack this one.....look for it shortly! You keep giving me tons of ideas!

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question