TTO(v4)(4N00.00)

TomTom Model(s)
TTO (v4)
I have a TomTom One that I purchased 3 weeks ago. It was working flawlessly until a few weeks ago. Now instead of getting the navigation screen when I turn it on, I get an orange screen with a graphic of the TomTom with a little red x in a red circle on the lower right hand side.

I tried resetting the device as prompted by the website but that didn't work. It won't connect to my PC anymore either, PC recognizes it as only an unformatted device.

I even connected it with my computer but it would say it isnt comptable with it but my usb is connect to the computer. I just dont know whats wrong.

Can anyone help me.

not sure what the v4 is. does it have an sd card slot with a sd card in it? if so remove the card and see if you can connect. if so your sd card needs to be reloaded with software. if no sd card, maybe you need to return it since it's only 3 weeks old. good luck!

Ask a Question