LTM 25 - "Navigate to..." button is occasionally grayed

TomTom Model(s)
LTM 25, One 3rd Edition
I have used 1/3rd edition long time, but now I bought LT 25 with Europe Maps and I have a lot of difficulties. When I clear route, "Navigate to..." button is grayed, so I can't select a new address. Favorites and once selected addresses are the only ones working ok. If I take power of, the button is normal (after waiting some time), but when I select it, and select some existing (in my used list) town, I can't select the new address, there is no select field, so again, I can select only from list where I have been. So, the equipment is almost useless, or what would you say?

You are right, just didn't check it, I know the right name, it's Start 25 LTM. My apoligies.

I got the answer from TT's techs, suprinsingly fast, in few hours and just updating the application seem to correct the issue. The process was not as simple as it should be, but anyway, it's no ok.

Ask a Question