TT1 and bluetooth with Treo 650

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1535TM
Ive tried and tried and i cant get my Palm treo 650 to connect to the tomtom 1 unit. Ive shut off my bluetooth headset and still no go.

Has anyone got this combo to work? if so, how pls :)

I haven't been able to get my 700p to work with my ONE XL. The ONE says that the phone doesn't have the right services or something along those lines. I haven't tried pairing from the phone instead.

Can anybody help me with this? I can't seem to get my TomTom ONE XL paired with my Treo 650 from Verizon... ive gotten as far as 10% and then it fails... ive been able to get the TT listed on my "trusted device list" but thats it... any help is appreciated.

What's the latest on this scenario, Bluetooth compatibility for the TomTom One LE with a Treo 650 from Sprint? I'm looking to get a LE unit but will be upgrading my Treo 650 to the rumored Treo 800w (Windows Mobile) in a few months.

Bump! Particularlly, very curious about the traffic update feature that can be used with Treo smartphones with an Internet connection with Bluetooth.

Ask a Question