TT One Version 7.903

TomTom Model(s)
One LE
Yesterday TT Home updated my ONE LE's version to 7.903. Some observations:

1. Route logic appears to have changed. It picked a different route to a location I go to to every morning.
2. Can't tell yet, but they might have worked on the arrival time logic.
3. Something is wrong with this version, my unit reboots every 5-10 minutes during use.
4. No release notes on tomtom.com that I can find.
5. Route demo mode locks the unit up.

Overall satisfaction level with my unit = low.

Anyone upgraded to this version?

Last edited:
Yesterday TT Home updated my ONE LE's version to 7.903. Some observations:

1. Route logic appears to have changed. It picked a different route to a location I go to to every morning.
2. Can't tell yet, but they might have worked on the arrival time logic.
3. Something is wrong with this version, my unit reboots every 5-10 minutes during use.
4. No release notes on tomtom.com that I can find.
5. Demo mode locks the unit up.

Overall satisfaction level with my unit = low.

Anyone upgraded to this version?

Ohh no... Did they just release another downgrade!?!? :mad:

If you mean Route Demo I know how to do that.
I thought you were talking about a device demo for which there seems to be a script and supporting files in the script directory.

Arghh.....:mad:

Don't have the unit in front of me but somewhere (main menu screens, I think) is a tour guide icon or something......

(tells you how often I ever used it, eh? :( )

Still no luck, same symptoms. Is there a way to wipe this thing clean and start fresh? All I care about saving are my favorites, settings and map corrections I've manually made. Any ideas?

You can find an older version of firmware on this site.

Make a full backup of your unit using Explorer, not home, first.

Your favourites you have now should be retained as you are NOT replacing your map folder and all your favs reside in the MapSettings.cfg file in that folder.

Copying files now. Then will attempt to get a previous version in there. I have a 6 hour trip tomorrow, I'll report performance tomorrow night. Thanks for the help.

Higher version number gave me the dreaded red X. Put original files back in, starts up. Trying the older version on that site next.

Older version gives me a no maps found message. Original files back in and ok.

Last edited:
I might have found the fix. Need some more time to be sure. I had four poi sets set to be displayed. Switched it down to two, no help. Turned them all off and now at locations that it would always freeze up, it does not.

Time will tell.

Ask a Question