tt go 720 very sllent even at 100%

TomTom Model(s)
V1 /V2 / V3 /V4/ GO720T/XL"1"+Xl"2"
took the TT go 720 today to work, navigation works (happy) not so happy even at 100% of volume the soundlevel is very low my other tt one new edition is a hack of a lot louder .

appreciate any helo i can get

ditk

Try this,

change preferences....volume preferences...uncheck the box " link volume to noise level "

update

i have appl 8.351 gps 1.2 and boot 5.5120

PSJ thanks it sounds a lot louder now:D

next to find a better mount since it fell off the windscreen 2x

with radio on and ventilator on 2 still silent sound

i think i am getting bizerk, in a norma situation with the tom tom go 720 T i only get it acceptable if i leave the radio off and the ventilator to 1 (instead of 2)

My company car is a peugeot 207 Look 2009 model 1.4 , the main difference with the One new edition is that model is a heck of a lot kouder , with that one i can leave the radio on and the ventilator on 2 and still can hear the voice commands but on the 720 t i have to listen very good and adjust the energy more to the satnav than the road / traffic

what can it be , the one was a lot cheaper .. there must be a way to get this fexed..

Ask a Question