TT GO 720- continuous route recalculating

Well hell, that's no good. At least we know why the emails are not arriving. It looks like Comcast does not like your server for some reason -- thinks it is a spambot of some sort. I'd contact your ISP to see if they're aware of this. Don't know how much email you ever need to send to the US, but there are a lot of users on the Comcast system.

As I noted in PM, you may have enough posts now (you have 10) to attach a file to a message here. Click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom of a new message, and then use "Manage Attachments".

Super! Got it!

It's not my ISP which is Hurrican Electric one of the world's top ten. I believe Comcast consider my mailer (PegasusMail) as a potential spammer which, of course, is very odd.

I show you as connected via ...b.business.telecomitalia.it.

telecomitalia gives me only the adsl access, my mail's pop and smtp address are hosted by he.net
If they block telecomitalia they are blocking 85% of all mails coming from Italy! That would be ridicolous indeed!

Depends. Certain specific IP blocks under the control of telecomitalia have been blacklisted at various times. telecomitalia is on the 'spammer friendly' list in several places.

Anyway, TomTom has your files which they should discover when they open up tomorrow morning.

Ask a Question