TT Erases My Waypoints Uploaded from Tyre

dmk

HELP! I'm a Newbie and just mapped out a 2,500 mile trip for my motorcycle. Parts of it I want to go on two lane roads versus the Interstate and I was able to create a great route. I sent the itenerary to my TT One XL and when I loaded the Itinerary, it asked me whether I wanted one of the following: Shortest/Fastest/No Highways/etc. It did not leave me with an option to make it keep the route I created. So when I choose an option, it reroutes portions of my trip. :eek: I am so frustrated - does anyone know how I can get it to recognize my waypoints? Any help would be appreciated

Dan

First, you do have only 48 waypoints, correct?

The other behavior is totally normal. The device still needs you to choose a routing method between waypoints. It depends on the type of travel you plan, but don't forget to try the bicycle routing on the motorcycle, it's pretty good.

a 2500 mile trip should be broken up into 2 or 3 or 4 or more itn files. Then you can add a higher number of waypoints along the route YOU want to take, the device will be forced to route that way.

Ask a Question