how to set a route with waypoints in memorary

TomTom Model(s)
GOLIVE820-2GBTTS
Can a route with 2 or 3 Waypoints to the same final destination say from home be remembered and saved into favourites ?? if so how is this done.

Best regards SHARK :confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, it cannot. TomTom really buggered things up when they reduced itinerary planning in the new models. Not only were waypoints cut down to 3 or 4 (depending upon model) but the user can't save the route.

You could create a favourite from each point and then drive to each favourite in turn.

Or create a custom poi set with the waypoints set as poi points within the custom poi category.

Then show that custom poi category on the map.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. :)
I did not think it could be done, but good to have confirmation
I have set the waypoints I use on regular routes into favourites and add these to final route to travel via. This is just a bit tedious every time.

Many thanks Again for reply

Regards SHARK

You've done what can be done. Now, if we could JUST get the folks back at TT to add itinerary planning again (sigh). Drives me nuts. I keep my old 740 Live at the ready whenever I need that type of planning.

Ask a Question