TomTom one Re-route settings

Is there any way I can modify re-route settings in tomtom one. When I take a long trip and miss a turn tomtom puts me back on route very quickly for the first two misses. For the subsequent misses it recalculates route from where I miss the turn to the destination fully, which takes around 2 minutes. By the time the recalculation is finished I mostly would have crossed the suggested turn so it again starts recalculating the route. I have to stop the car to allow tomtom one to catch up. Is there any setting or file I can change to instruct TOMTOM to do quick recalculation than the through one.

Is there any way I can modify re-route settings in tomtom one. When I take a long trip and miss a turn tomtom puts me back on route very quickly for the first two misses. For the subsequent misses it recalculates route from where I miss the turn to the destination fully, which takes around 2 minutes. By the time the recalculation is finished I mostly would have crossed the suggested turn so it again starts recalculating the route. I have to stop the car to allow tomtom one to catch up. Is there any setting or file I can change to instruct TOMTOM to do quick recalculation than the through one.

Some say the preponderance (sp?) of poi's showing on a route may slow down the screen refresh and, perhaps, the apparent speed of the revising the route.

Just a thought.

Ask a Question