TT 125 - how to view the current route during navigation?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 125
I hope this is not a dumb question, but I have not been able to figure this out.

When I am using my TT 125 for navigation, I can't figure out how to view the current route, the upcoming turns, etc.

With the Garmin it's a simple tap on the screen to see the upcoming turns. With TT125 I swear I can't figure out how to view the current route!

It seems the route detail / planning screen goes away as soon as you get out route navigation, and I have not seen any where I can see upcoming turns.

Am I missing something simple??? :confused:

TomTom125NA,

I think you are talking about the Status Screen.
To get there
1. Tap in the lower-right corner of the status bar in Driving View
2. At the bottom of the status summary screen Tap Details
3. I think you are wanting Browse as text?
You can select options to customize the text.
(You can also leave it showing these Route instructions and it will gray them out as it is completed, it however will not page down by it's self)

That or you can select on of the other options in the View route Screen such as
Browse as images (It does not update like the text one does)
or Browse map of route (You can see you moving in the current screen but it will not pan to remain in focus)

Sorry for the lack of info but I don't have a Garmin so don't know exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks Malouff!!

That's exactly what I was looking for! I was driving in Los Angeles and looking all over for the route details, and for some reason looked everywhere except the status screen (which I go to all the time to see the battery / satellite status). I'll have to remember this! Thanks again!

Ask a Question