trying to set up wireless data with blackberry storm

ok I have set up the bluetoothe with no problem, I am trying now to set up the wireless data to dl new maps and voices and stuff since I don't have a home dock to do this with and the 910 does not have a memory card slot or any other place to plug into the compture without the home dock ;-( but I keep getting an error, I didn't know if I had to set anything on the phone its self or if I am doing something wrong on the TT 910, I am still a little confused why if the TT910 has the tecnoligy to have text to voice why there isn't any computer voices on the tomtom from the factory

I believe the 910 had over 4GB of TTS computer voices preloaded from the factory on its hard drive. Due to their size and the 910's age, Tomtom doesn't offer downloads of these voices back onto the Tomtom (and I'm not sure if they ever did), so connecting to the blackberry won't help in that regard.

For other blackberry connections, who is your phone company? The blackberry data configuration differs by phone company, but also beware that no one on Verizon has been able to get blackberry data working yet with Tomtom.

Ask a Question