Tripmaster V1.6 b4

Tripmaster V1.6 b5

And now beta 5 is up. It is just a fix for some units where people could not enter the new Color option!

Try the new KML format

I recommend you all to try the new KML logging format in B4 and B5. It is very good for showing the route in Google Earth!

All the automatic points are now logged as Trackpoints while the manual points (when you ask to log a point by pressing the screen) are looged as Waypoints. In addition, points are recorded to be able to draw the route.

For each of those 3 categories you can choose to show or not show in Google Earth. That means that you can show only the manual points (yellow), only the automatic points (blue) or only the route (red line). You can also combine them as you want. Very nice and flexible:)

By clicking on one of the points, you get information on why the point was logged (time, distance, course), place, time, distance from start, speed, altitude and locked satellites.

Conclusion: Logging to Google Earth is now very good and flexible, I recommend everyone to try it!:D

Tripmaster V1.6B6

Tripmaster V1.6B6 is available. It is just a small fix for GO Classic. Maybe some of you have discovered that the screen shot function disappeared in Beta 5 (and Beta 6)? It will be back in Beta 7 after many people requested it.

I recommend you all to try the new KML logging format in B4 and B5. It is very good for showing the route in Google Earth!

You can do even more : as the trackpoints are time-stamped, you can use the GE function that allows to replay an itinerary and you'll see directly your progression along the itinerary, depending of time and speed. Really funny... :)

Ask a Question