Tripmaster for 1V3

Is there a Tripmaster download that can be used with the TomTom 1 V3? The ones I,ve looked dont list the V3 as being compatable. TIA

I loaded ver 1.8a from
http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/tripmaster.php?lang=uk
and it seems to be working fine. I haven't driven with it yet but the program runs on the device.

les

What I've found is that it works, except for the setup menu. What I've done is to also load the previous version onto my my machine so that I can modify some of the settings through that setup menu. But even then, not all of them can be modified that way because the numerical keypad doesn't work in either version.

And so for those entries, I modify the file 'config.txt' manually, but that only works in those cases where I have access to a PC.

But those minor shortcomings are still worth installing Tripmaster. This is a great program, and I can't imagine not having it now that I've got it.

Well, I have tried from two different computers,and am able to download to my computer the files. But that is as far as I can get, I cannot get the files to transfer to the TT. I will keep trying.

Ask a Question