Traffic Services not working Go Premium X

Hi All,

I'm having a problem where my traffic services aren't working, it was all working fine last week first thing I knew was when it didn't take me round a 2 hour delay on the M27 last Saturday. I've tried everything advised on the TomTom Support YouTube video, (except a full reset) downloaded any updates and checked the 'About' section and both Traffic and Camera Services are showing as activated, one thing I have done that I've never had to do before is set my phone to Bluetooth Tethering which pulled in a GPRS signal on my device but still no Traffic Services, Cameras are working ok though.

Hope somebody can help.
T.I.A. Ron

Much fixed camera data is embedded in your map, so not a good indication of a connection.

What happens if you try to log in to TT "cloud"?

Much fixed camera data is embedded in your map, so not a good indication of a connection.

What happens if you try to log in to TT "cloud"?
Hi, thanks for your response. I'm not familiar with TT Cloud, I can sign in to My Drive ok. I planned a route and it gave me three options including delay times in minutes.

Yes, I referred to MyDrive when mentioning 'cloud', so we know you're connected at least. You may need to contact TT about the issue.

That said, I recall that loading any map for an area where traffic service wasn't available could cause traffic not to work anywhere. Including Russia in the map set was, I believe, one of the potential causes for this. If you have Russia loaded, you might want to delete it, then reset your device and see if traffic comes back.

Wow that was hard work! Connected to a foreign call centre where the support agent reads parrot fashion from a script, bit like the old AOL days when the only advice they could offer was to clear your Temporary Internet Files!

When asking if there was a tech person I could talk to I get told "No we don't offer telephone support any more as this method is more efficient"

Ask a Question