Traffic service not available

That’s another problem, I’ve got a new smartphone, but I can’t delete the old password out of my sat nav and enter the new WiFi password. Ive tried editing out the old password but the new one adds to the existing one. I’ve checked all my subscriptions and they are all up to date and active.

How do I save my routes before I factory reset as I need them for work and don’t want to lose them.… sorry, bit of an old school technophobe, prefer a map book.

Connect your Via 53 to your Mydrive account all your routes and favorites will be saved on the cloud to find them you will need to connect your Via 53 again to your Mydrive account.

I solved this problem by disabling "use my location and the information I enter to receive tomtom service" , than wait one minute and turn it back on, while wifi or hotspot connected.

Hi. Did this get resolved? I’ve got the same problem with my Via 53. It was working when I first got it by now it isn’t, all my prescriptions are up to date
I'm wondering the same, mine has developed this problem within the last 3 days. I am in some kind of dialog with TT Support but it's all very slow going and no resolution as yet.

So if you are there Boggit01, please let us know how you got on.

Me to same problem. Maybe ios 17 is the problem. Its is a shame maybe a refund or one gear extra?

If you cannot connect to TOMTOM Live services, review your APN mobile provider settings, using "Portalmmm.nl" for IPv4 compatibility, especially with carriers like KPN in the Netherlands. If you're using TOMTOM Live services with a Bluetooth connection, ensure your APN settings are configured correctly, as IPv6 settings like "internet" may impede connectivity.

I'm wondering the same, mine has developed this problem within the last 3 days. I am in some kind of dialog with TT Support but it's all very slow going and no resolution as yet.

So if you are there Boggit01, please let us know how you got on.
If you cannot connect to TOMTOM Live services, review your APN mobile provider settings, using "Portalmmm.nl" for IPv4 compatibility, especially with carriers like KPN in the Netherlands. If you're using TOMTOM Live services with a Bluetooth connection, ensure your APN settings are configured correctly, as IPv6 settings like "internet" may impede connectivity.

Ask a Question