Live Traffic service down???

Since yesterday morning, my 2535 Live has not been able to connect to the traffic service. All other Live services such as weather and traffic cameras and fuel seem to work. However, whenever attempting to connect to the traffic service, all I get is an error saying 'Cannot connect to Live Service - Please Try Again Later.'

I called TomTom support yesterday, and they told me that the traffic service has been down. Has anyone in the metro NY area noticed the same thing???

Users in the USA AND Europe were reporting loss of Live traffic as of yesterday.

I was on the phone with tech support for a half hour last night before they finally informed me there was a traffic outage. The rep told me to expect it to be down a few days. I'm doing a lot of driving today in the NYC area so it's really going to hurt not having it.

I asked about an extension to my service as compensation but was told to try back after the service was back up.

At least one UK user got a more friendly response to that suggestion....

Just been in touch with TT Support about this and this is the reply that i got. Interesting..

====================

Certainly. As soon as it is working please email me so that I may place the lost subscription time onto your account for you. I must also apologise for the inconvenience with regards to this, but we should have the service running again soon.

====================

HD Traffic UK Unavailable since 12/07/11 - yourTomTom Forum | About your TomTom GO, XL, ONE and RIDER!

Returned in the Denver area around 10:00am or so MDT this morning.

Ask a Question