bought traffic service, doesn't download. ????

Hi. one of several problems:

1. I spent 49 euros on this service to warn about traffic, got the receipt and these instructions:

*TomTom Trafic & Radars - Abonnement de 1 an
*? 49.95
*? 49.95
TOTAL:
*? 49.95

Activation instructions Traffic
Please follow the below steps to activate your new Traffic subscription:

Switch on your device
Tap on map to enter the Main Menu
Tap on Change preferences
Tap on My TomTom account
Login with your TomTom account
Follow the instructions

Congratulations! Your new Traffic subscription has been activated.

BUT, I CAN'T FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS THERE IS NO "TOMTOM ACCOUNT," just "edit TOMTOM PLUS account, and i don't have such an account!!!!

Also, my tom tom 910 GO, bought two years ago and it's a rebuilt version that had a one year warranty, will no longer turn off. So the battery always runs down after use, and it becomes a pain to get it going again on my computer.

I live in France but can't find a phone number anywhere here or in europe to get some sort of support OR a refund!

thanks for any advice!

Those instructions are for the 920/930 models, although the 910 should be analagous.

First, plug into Tomtom HOME, and make sure you upgrade your application to version 7.903. Then, in the menus of the Tomtom, go to the Tomtom PLUS account section.

Your traffic subscription has been added to your userid/password as used on the Tomtom website. You need to add that userID/password in the PLUS section.

You can call French support at 01 70 36 35 82

Ask a Question