Traffic reset

Hello,

My tomtom one 2nd ed has been working great with my Treo 750 and I am able to download voices, maps, etc. When I try to use the traffic it tells me that I am not subscribed to it.

This happened about 6 months ago and the CSR Dude said that the Traffic Feature was free in the US while it was under indefinite beta, but that somehow my account has expired. Now that I am "reconnecting" my TT One with my new Treo it seems to be reporting the same message.

Does anyone know a way around calling TomTom support and waiting for 45 minutes?;)

If you login to your TT account on TT's site. You can try resetting your traffic account.

I haven't done it myself but I believe every time you reset it, the subrcition goes back by a month.

I think it's just easier to call :)...that's what I did.

If you login to your TT account on TT's site. You can try resetting your traffic account.

I haven't done it myself but I believe every time you reset it, the subrcition goes back by a month.

I think it's just easier to call :)...that's what I did.

Thanks man, I will give them a call tomorrow and share the result with the forum here!

Ask a Question